If you are looking for a smoother cake along with cocoa taste, layer with cream cheese empire, then the first choice should be Red Velvet Cake. Due to the ancient usage of red cocoa beans, the color changes to red (also known as devil’s food) and makes it the first serving option on Valentine and Christmas. Below is the recipe along with the required items to make this cake.
Buy this product from Here – https://www.indiagift.in/red-velvet-cake-ig-1218
Ingredients For Red Velvet Cake
- 3 tablespoon Cocoa powder
- 1 Cup flour
- 2 tablespoon red food color
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1 sugar
Buy this product from Here – https://www.indiagift.in/red-velvet-heart-cake-ig-2042
Once You Have All The Required Items, Follow The Step By Step Procedure For Red Velvet Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Also, grease two 9-inch pans.
- Beat shortening and add sugar. Add eggs and mix well.
- Make a mixture of cocoa and red food coloring. Add this mixture to the creamed mixture prepared in step 2nd.
- Mix vanilla and buttermilk together until incorporated. Then, add flour to the batter.
- Pour batter into pans and bake in the preheated oven until a tester inserted in cake comes out clean or about 30 minutes.
Buy this product from Here – https://www.indiagift.in/exclusive-red-velvet-cake-with-fruits-ig-2705
For a better taste mixture of cream, cheese frosting will be the perfect option. You can also use chocolate frosting for a different taste. If you are serving this on valentine, then you can cut the cake into a heart shape for a better look. If you are serving this on Christmas, then you can shape it in bells or a tree.
You Might Also Like