A fresh fruit cake is easy to digest by any age group and comes with healthy ingredients too. It is generally served at weddings and during Christmas. Below given is the process for making fruit cake:
Ingredients Used For Fresh Fruit Cake:
- 125gm sugar
- 125gm butter
- 3 eggs
- 200gm self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 2 tbsp. baking powder
- 2 cup fresh fruit chopped & peeled (peaches, plums, apples, etc)
- 1 tbsp. almond extract
- 1 tbsp. vanilla bean paste
- Breadcrumbs for preparing the tin
The process to Make Fresh Fruit Cake
- Preheat the oven at to 180°
- Spread some butter on a 9-inch cake pan and dust the dry breadcrumbs.
- Prepare a creamy mixture of butter and sugar. Add one egg into this mixture and beat well with an electric beater. Repeat the same process with other eggs too.
- Take another bowl to mix flour and baking powder.
- Mix all the dry ingredients into the creamed egg mixture prepared in step 3rd. Also add vanilla, almond extract, and milk into this. Stir well until combined.
- Mix both the mixtures prepared in step 4th and 5th with an electric beater. Add fresh fruits into this.
- With the help of batter, bring the fruits on the top of the mixture prepared in step 6th. During the process, the cake will spread and the fruits will be attached properly.
- Once the mixture is set with fruit topping, place it in a preheated oven and bake it for the next 50 minutes.
- After baking, cool it for the next 10 minutes and serve with icing sugar dust.
You Might Also Like