Flowers will never fail to impress someone and fresh flowers have never gone out of style. To honor your loved one or special ones fresh flowers are the perfect and the right option which you consider and these fresh beauties will definitely bring a smile to their face. With fresh flowers, you can share all types of emotions whether it is love, respect, appreciation, or something else. This will perfectly go with every occasion and festival. If you don’t find any sort of option then fresh flowers will never disappoint you. If you want to keep these fresh flowers alive for a longer period then this blog is for you.
Ways to keep delivered flowers fresh
- Never Keep your fresh flowers away from cool temperatures and you need to avoid putting them into extreme temperatures, which will make them quickly dry out the flowers.
- If your flowers came in decorative plastic or tissues, then it is advisable to remove all this stuff as soon as possible.
- Never place your fresh flowers arrangement near fruit or in the smoking area because ethylene gas is will destroy the freshness of the flowers.
- Avoid placing flower arrangements near windowsills and other areas where sunrays come because this will make your flowers can wilt due to overheating.
- It is scientifically proven that most flowers like orchids will last longer under cool conditions.
- Always keep your vase filled with water. And you need to wash the vase daily to keep the flowers fresh and never dry the vase with the towel, always allow the vase to dry it on its own.
- All flower and foliage stems are submerged. Flowers stay fresher, longer when they can get a drink, so if the stem is predominantly woody stems like these roses, they prefer a deep drink, so always fill the ⅔ water in the vase. If the predominantly softer stem then fills the vase half. Tap water is more preferred.
- If your flowers came with the basket or other container with foam, add fresh water every day to keep them fresh.
- It is important to remove all the dead or wilting leaves and dead stems from fresh birthday flowers.
- Watch your water level and color. When the color of the water gets cloudy then it’s time to change it out.
- It is important to add a flower food sachet to your vase of water and make sure it’s fully dissolved with a quick stir.
- Place the flower vase in a safe and cooler location.
- Keep an eye on the vase and change the water daily.
You Might Also Like:
Last Minutes Flowers Delivery for Valentine day in Mumbai
Orchid Flower Arrangement Ideas for Occasion