How can any occasion be completed without a cake? Indiagift, your best friend in the toughest times, is here to help you teach how to bake a nice and yummy cake on this Father’s Day for him. For once, you all know how much we are ready to help you celebrate papa’s special day with amazing father’s day gifts online and a very delicious father’s day cake. However, if you want to make it much more different this time, then baking cake yourself is surely a great idea. Let us now have a look at our special recipe, which we have brought up for you.
Father’s Day Special – Vanilla Cake
After trying it dozens of times, we have successfully come up with this delicious homemade vanilla cake. Ensure that you go through it properly and get ready to serve it to your dad on this Father’s Day. It will certainly be one of the best fathers day gifts for papa, and he is going to love it for sure.
- 2 Sticks of unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ¼ cups of sugar
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups of whole milk
How to Bake?
- Begin with preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Take a 9-inch butter stick, grease the cake pans nicely, and then line the bottom of it with butter paper. Next, you need to dust the pan with flour and remove the excessive flour by tapping upside down.
- In a mixing bowl, add the three cups of flour, baking powder, and a pinch of salt. In a big mixing dish, blend 2 sticks of butter and sugar at moderate to high speed for 3 minutes, or until it is smooth and creamy. Decrease the mixing speed to medium and add the eggs one at a time, rubbing down the sides of the bowl as desired. Blend with the vanilla extract. In three batches, beat in the flour mixture with the milk until just smooth, starting and finishing with the flour.
- Split the batter and then pour these into two pans for cooking further. Bake it for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the cakes become golden on the top. You can also insert a toothpick in the center and then remove it. If the toothpick comes out clean, then it indicates that baking is done. Let it cool on the racks for 10 minutes before running a knife along the side of the pans before turning the cakes out onto racks to cool entirely. Remove the parchment from the pan. If required, use a long serrated knife to trim the tops of the cakes to make them even.
- Lastly, take some whipped cream and spread it on the cake evenly.
Well, now that we have finished our recipe, let us now tell you that you can certainly order cakes for father’s day online from our website if you are a lazy bum. We have a wide range of cakes as father’s day gifts such as chocolate cakes, eggless cakes, strawberry cakes, and so much more. These cakes we have for your papa are some of the most amazing ones, and we have baked them with lots of love and richness of high-quality ingredients. You can always pick these cakes as father’s day gifts for dad online from us at a very reasonable price. Hurry up and place the online cake delivery from us earliest for the Happy Father’s Day celebration.
You Might Also Like :
- How To Celebrate Father’s Day in Lockdown ?
- How to Make Flowers on Cake ?
How do you Make Simple Flower Cake Decorations ?