Every time Rakhi comes around, it is usual for sisters of any age to ask for a gift from their brother, and the brother has to oblige, no matter what. A sister expects is a gift from her brother as a right; what she doesn’t expect, most of the time, is a return gift. Return gifts for sister are small presents and because they are rarely expected, it is all the more fun and exciting. The best thank you gifts come from the heart, and the price tag hardly matters.
Here we suggest some unique Rakhi return gifts with which you can say "thank you" to your sister. As well as you can easily buy it from online gifts store in India for her.
- Stationery- No matter what age your sister is, stationery is always going to be a good idea. It is going to be unique because no sister would expect stationery gifts for Rakhi, but also the best, because you can easily invest in something so beautiful that it takes her by surpirse. Gift your young sister a set of unique notebooks made of hand-made, stitched paper accompanied with colourful pens/ pencils, and art supplies. Consider a set of a pen, a notepad, and a keychain for a slightly older girl, or a personalized folder, card-holder and key chain combo for the working lady.
- Accessories- Little accessories can easily be the best Rakhi return gift you can choose for your sister. Beauty products and jewellery are pretty regular Rakhi gifts for sisters, but any gift can be made unique with customization. Engrave a dazzling bracelet for your little sister with her name. For a sister who is a little older, embroider or embellish her wallet/clutch/handbag with some loving words.
- Home decor- This is one of the best return gifts to say thank you to your sister, regardless of her age. We are not talking about popular soft toys, but unique terracotta clocks; clay windchimes; figurines of humans and animals in cane, alloy, brass, traditional dokra, wood, crystal and terracotta among others; candle and tealight holders, flower vases; wall hangings; table lamps and night lamps; and so on.
- Personalized- Obviously, the best return gift you can give your sister will be personalized gifts. Move over printed mugs, cushion covers, or tiles- now is the time for personalizing photo frames, glasses engraved with the names of you two, personalized plaques that can rest on your sister's study table or the office desk, alarm clocks with pictures or messages, and themed wall clocks with motivational quotes you both love.
- Vouchers- Gift vouchers allow a person to choose their own gifts, according to their own likes and dislikes. When you present your sister with a voucher, you are giving her the best and most unique gift of all- the freedom to choose.
- 5 Tips for Lovers on How to Celebrate Valentine’s day
- Here is what you should you be doing on the first day of 2017
- Top Christmas cakes that everyone loves
- Say ‘Yes’ with Flowers- How to kick start your relationship
- The hottest Christmas gifts for kids this year
- Diwali – A festival of Lights- thought of Unity in variety
- Why are Diwali sweets a fervently bought gift for Diwali?
- Discuss the ritual of Diwali Pooja done in Indian households on Deepawali day
- What are the traditions associated with Diwali?
- Looking for Diwali gifts for your family in India? Here are some tips for Diwali gifting