The bond between a brother and a sister is so special and so unique that no one else can ever take the same place. When it is the time for bhai dooj, it is a festival to celebrate this unique and special bond like no other. Off course the best way to convey your love and share happiness is to exchange gifts. Be it a small or a big one, it does not actually matters. What matter is the effort you are taking for all such things? In this article we are going to see 4 Awesome return gifts for Bhai Dooj for your sister, so let us check out:
1. A Chocolate and A Teddy:
This is probably the most favourite stuff for all the girls so this is probable the most suitable gift for them. Moreover, it is the occasion of festivals and hence it cannot just complete without sweets. Chocolates are the best substitute for sweets for kinds. Send bhai dooj gifts to your sister after the bhai dooj tikka ceremony. This is the best gifts to younger sisters because not only chocolates but it is also the teddy that they will love a lot.
2. Kaaju Barfi and Pista Roll:
There is a custom on bhai dooj in which sister performs the bhai dooj tikka ceremony with their brothers and brothers’ offer their sister a piece of sweet. For this purpose gifting a tasty box of sweet like Kaaju Barfi and pista roll would be a great idea. When you are ordering them from IndiaGift.in you just don’t have to worry about the quality issues as we perform a quality check before handing over any of the stuff to you that you have ordered especially flowers, cakes and sweets. Send bhai dooj gifts to your sister and make her happy.
3. Bournville Treat:
Make your bond more special and the day more memorable by gifting a set bournville chocolates to your lovely & dearest sister; make her happy and surprised. You can order it online and can send directly at her address with the online bhai dooj delivery option that is available with almost every gift of ours. This is one expensive gift so you can gift it to your favourite sister and can send directly at her address with the help of online bhai dooj delivery option.
- Diwali – A festival of Lights- thought of Unity in variety
- Why are Diwali sweets a fervently bought gift for Diwali?
- Discuss the ritual of Diwali Pooja done in Indian households on Deepawali day
- What are the traditions associated with Diwali?
- Looking for Diwali gifts for your family in India? Here are some tips for Diwali gifting
- 5 Unusual Gifting Ideas for the Festive Season
- Celebrate Green Diwali with These Five Green Gifts Ideas
- Places Where You Can Get Exclusive Deals on Diwali Gifts
- Best Diwali Gifts Ideas For Family
- TELL THE FLOWERS! WIN SOME FLOWERS