If you are unable to attend the wedding celebrations of someone close to you, and want to send wedding gifts to India, buying online and ensuring online delivery makes sense. Make sure it’s something romantic, a gift which would appeal to the couple and not get lost in the crowd of those showered on the couple by the people attending the celebrations.
Here are some romantic wedding gift ideas:
1) Watches for Him/Watches for Her- Nothing works like a pair of watches, one for the bride and one for the groom. For gifting purposes, matching watches are often available. The bride's watch tends to be more ornate, but resembles the groom's watch; in fact, the designs of a pair of such watches are the same. It is romantic when the bride and groom go out wearing watches that match.
2) Accessories- If you want to send a unique wedding gift in India, then try accessories. For the groom, you can buy top-notch accessories like engraved cuff links or tie pins, Aviator sunglasses, or anything he would like to wear when he goes out with his new wife. For the bride, think of a fine clutch, or a handbag she would be proud to show off when she goes out with her new husband.
3) Grooming- A newly-wed bride would try her best to look stunning for the sake of her man. That’s called romance. Consider sending her makeup kits, beauty regimen items, and perfumes as a wedding gift idea. Similarly, today’s modern man might also want to go the extra mile for the sake of his lovely wife. Give impetus to the romance with perfumes, gift combos of shaving needs, skin and hair care products, and so on.
4) Soft toys- Consider heart-shaped furry cushions that the couple would love. Online gifting websites also have an immense collection of teddy bears, in which you can find pairs of teddies hugging each other. The perfect romantic gift for newly-weds. Who doesn't want a cuddly something speaking of togetherness?
5) Personalized items- Get the couple's picture printed on a tile, on a mouse pad, on a magic mug, or on a puzzle they would love putting into place. Think about printed pillows and cushion covers, or magnificent photo frames.
6) Flowers, chocolates, cakes, and sweets- These gifts are perfectly romantic, but remember that a wedding celebration would abound with these. But if you think your loved ones would love receiving these gifts, go ahead and choose. From a bouquet to an elaborate heart-shaped flower arrangement, from a basket of assorted chocolates or a heart-shaped arrangement done with chocolates and roses, from simple sweets to elaborate tiered flowers delivery for wedding gifts , you’ll be spoilt for choice.
The above mentioned are the Top wedding gift ideas for every couple and can be sent to them to wish them a great to their married life.
- Why are Diwali sweets a fervently bought gift for Diwali?
- Discuss the ritual of Diwali Pooja done in Indian households on Deepawali day
- What are the traditions associated with Diwali?
- Looking for Diwali gifts for your family in India? Here are some tips for Diwali gifting
- 5 Unusual Gifting Ideas for the Festive Season
- Celebrate Green Diwali with These Five Green Gifts Ideas
- Places Where You Can Get Exclusive Deals on Diwali Gifts
- Best Diwali Gifts Ideas For Family
- TELL THE FLOWERS! WIN SOME FLOWERS
- 8 Lesser Known Facts about Ramayana