Bollywood has always had a special place for mothers. Moms character has been immortalised by several on screen actors. From the teary eyed maa to the ever proud mummy to the new age modern Mom, the quintessential mother has been an evolving character in Bollywood. Filmmakers and directors have taken extra care in carving out the character of a mother and also taken special care in casting them. We look back the last 5 decades and pick and choose the Bollywood moms that have left a mark on the screen as well as on the audiences hearts.
1. Rakhee: Remember the famous ‘Mere Karan Arjun aa gaye’. dialogue from Bollywood film Karan Arjun?
2. Kirron Kher – Remember the famous ‘Dostana’ Hindi Moovie.
3. Waheeda Rehman: Remember the famous ‘Delhi-6’ Hindi Moovie
4. Ratna Pathak Shah: Remember the famous ‘Khoobsoorat’ Hindi Moovie.
5 . Jaya Bachchan: Remember the famous ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’ Hindi Moovie.
6. Sridevi: Remember the famous ‘The English Vinglish’ Hindi Moovie.
7. Reema Lagoo – Remember the famous ‘Jis Desh Mein Ganga Rehta Hain’ Hindi Moovie.
So, Don’t forget to make your Mom feel special and say love you Maa by sending Mother Day Gifts with indiagift.
You Might Also Like