When your son came into the world, you no doubt felt as all parents feel- like a bit of sunshine is resting in your arms. Relive that moment every year when your son’s birthday comes around, because he’s always going to be your bit of sunshine, no matter how old he gets. Choose some awesome birthday gifts idea for your loving son.
1) Birthdays are incomplete without a birthday cake. An infant son’s birthday would be one of his first exposures to society (read strangers) and not one he’d remember later, so make it simple. As your son grows, choose to get cakes he’d really like- in his favourite flavour, in special shapes like cartoon characters, in varying sizes, and maybe even personalised photo cakes. Chocolates and traditional Indian sweets are also good gift ideas for a son’s birthday gifts online.
2) Toys are always awesome birthday gifts for your loving son. If your son is an infant, he is likely to adore a stuffed animal or a puppet. A slightly older athletic son would love anything sporty, while the non-athletic one can be given a board game as an online birthday gift, or the latest video game. If your grown up son has just completed a milestone, get a big birthday toy like a flatscreen TV or the latest tablet or even an electrical appliance.
3) Parents everywhere, know that your son has been watching you for years and years and waiting impatiently for his own grooming kit. Infants and older children now have their own alcohol-free, non-allergic perfumes available as online gifts. The teenager would love that aftershave when his facial hair (finally!) starts to appear, and your grown-up son would definitely be thanking you for that thoughtful gift of bath essentials (luxurious shower gels and bath salts, available online) at the end of a tiring day at work.
4) Grooming products are often the most useful birthday gifts for sons, but accessories as online gifts aren’t far behind. Yes, your child will love those oversized sunglasses that look just like the unisex sunglasses you wear. The teenager would be delighted with that formal wallet that makes him feel so grown up. And the grown up son will find the tie pins and cuff links definitely useful to make an impression at work.
5) Personalized gifts- Always the best gifts you can choose for anyone and for any occasion, personalized gifts from parents to their son on his online birthday cakes are one of the best ways to show him some love. For your infant, get personalised bath towels with a similarly personalised bath robe. Gift a personalized puzzle to your growing child and it will also serve as an educational experience. For the teenager, that wallet, or mobile cover can be personalized. And an alarm clock or a desk calendar with loving messages would cheer up your employed son in the mornings, five times a week